|PC Game Update - 12/1|
|Date Applied||1 December 2016|
November 18, 2016 Hotfix
December 7, 2016 Hotfix
The Planetside 2 PC servers will be coming down at 6am (Pacific) / 14:00 (UTC) for a game update. Estimated downtime is 3 hours.
Zone Server Performance Fixes
Darkstar, Havoc, and Sigma armors are now available for purchase on individual classes
Medical Kits and Restoration Kits
Both now have a 0.5sec. cooldown between uses; this change forces the player to re-equip the device if they would like to use more than one in succession.
MedKits have also been adjusted to provide a set amount of health instantly, instead of over a short amount of time. The intention behind this change is a speculative fix for MedKits not restoring health during times of high server stress.
Restoration Kits healing duration has also increased from 9sec. to 12sec.
Elysium Spawn Tube Vulnerability
- Elysium Spawn Tube small arms (and similar bullet-based projectiles) resistance from 100% to 92%.
- Elysium Spawn Tube grenade resistance from 100% to 70%.
- UI camera adjustments for various construction items.
All Tech Plant upper platforms no longer harbor Anti-Vehicle Turrets.
- Has been removed and certs have been refunded
- Emergency Repair ability has been added to all MAXes
- Activate to repair 20% of a MAX's health over 12 seconds.
- Rank 1: Can be activated once every 60 seconds.
- Rank 2: Can be activated once every 57 seconds.
- Rank 3: Can be activated once every 54 seconds.
- Rank 4: Can be activated once every 51 seconds.
- Rank 5: Can be activated once every 48 seconds.
- Rank 6: Can be activated once every 45 seconds.
- Sunderer's Proximity Repair cert line now repairs friendly Sunderers at a reduced rate.
- Rank 1: Repair from 25 to 12.5 per second on friendly Sunderers.
- Rank 2: Repair from 75 to 37.5 per second on friendly Sunderers.
- Rank 3: Repair from 100 to 50 per second on friendly Sunderers.
- Rank 4: Repair from 125 to 62.5 per second on friendly Sunderers.
- Rank 5: Repair from 150 to 75 per second on friendly Sunderers.
- AF-18 Stalker, SOAS-20
- Projectile velocity from 500 to 550
- Artemis VX26
- Projectile velocity from 500 to 530
- NSX Tomoe
- Magazine size from 16 to 22
- Ammo capacity from 304 to 286
- Long reload from 2.1sec. to 2.9sec.
Hipfire minimum cone of fire while airborne now uses the same minimum hipfire cone of fire as a player who is walking.
Additional hipfire bloom adjustments
- Hipfire bloom from 0.1 to 0.06
- Hipfire Bloom from 0.1 to 0.08
- Hipfire Bloom from 0.12 to 0.1
- AF-4A Bandit
- Airborne CoF from 2 to 1.75
- LC2 Lynx
- ADS CoF bloom from 0.05 to 0.045
- Hipfire CoF bloom from 0.1 to 0.09