|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||2018-10-25|
- June 12, 2018 Update
- Max damage range from 10m to 25m (Harasser)
- Min damage range from 25 to 100m (Harasser)
- Max damage range from 10m to 40m (Prowler)
- Min damage range from 25 to 100m (Prowler)
- Maximum refire rate from 100ms to 80ms after 1sec.
- Dev Note: Like the Aphelion, the Vulcan's range is extended to allow for more damage output at typical engagement ranges. In addition, we've increased the weapon's maximum rate of fire to give it a more competitive advantage when training fire on the target.
- October 25, 2018 Hotfix
- Max damage range from 25m to 10m (Harasser)
- Min damage range from 100m to 50m (Harasser)
- Max damage range from 40m to 15m (Prowler)
- Min damage range from 100m to 60m (Prowler)
- Dev Note: The June 12th gave the Vulcan some much needed power, but ended up going a bit too far. The Vulcan overshadowed the power and role of mid and long range weapons, while surpassing other factional CQC weapons as well. We're pulling some of the range buff back, while leaving in the rate of fire increase, so that playing to the weapon's effective range is more important.