|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||2020-05-06|
When activated, the Gate Shield Diffuser will allow the vehicle to pass through the vehicle shields located at many bases around Auraxis, which typically only allow vehicles of the faction that controls the territory to pass through. This ability also works on energy bridges, allowing unaffiliated vehicles to cross the bridge while the diffuser is active.
Gate Shield Diffuser also prevents the vehicle from taking damage from collision while active, whether from other vehicles or from hitting terrain/structures at higher speeds (such as from falling from a high place.)
"When activated, the vehicle is encased in a coating that allows it to slip through enemy gate shields and avoid damage caused by collisions with other vehicles."
- July 7, 2016 Update
- Flash is now able to equip Gate Shield Diffuser
- March 20, 2019 Update
- Activating Gate Shield Diffuser now prevents most types of collision damage.
- Duration from 8/10/12/14 seconds to 15 seconds at all ranks.
- Cooldown from 60 seconds at all ranks to 55/50/47/45 seconds.
- Dev Note: Fun little change to give this niche utility a bit more function from an early level, and open up some new options for players who enjoy ramming other vehicles (or want to survive being rammed by other vehicles.)