|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||2020-01-15|
Return to Vehicles
|An experimental recon vehicle with hover capabilities, allowing it to quickly traverse all types of terrain.|
|For Armor and Damage resistance details see this article.|
|Primary Weapons:||NEST Launcher|
The Javelin is a Hovercycle used exclusively by the Nanite Systems Operatives. It's a new prototype for speedy personal transport and reconnaissance across the battlefield, the Javelin features built-in turbo and strafing capabilities.
Maglev technology allows the Javelin to hover along the ground and easily traverse difficult terrain.
An open rumble seat allows for one additional passenger, and while it is not innately equipped with weaponry, it has access to a variety of defensive and utility options.
This vehicle is in a prototype state, and will see significant iteration as time passes.
Certifications[edit | edit source]
Javelin Vehicle Certifications
|Category||Certification Name||Levels and Cost|
|Utility Slot||Fire Suppression System||
|Gate Shield Diffuser||
|Defense Slot||Nanite Auto Repair System||
|Performance Slot||Agility Chassis||
History[edit | edit source]
- January 15, 2020 Update
- Vehicle terminal cost from 200 Nanites to 100 Nanites.
- Javelin now uses its own experience type, instead of the Flash's to award experience.
- Using a repair tool on the Javelin will now show particle effects in the correct location.
- Spitfire Turrets will now fire at riders.
- Vehicle now bounces less while moving along rough terrain, is slightly less prone to nose-up while airborne, and is all around a bit more stable.
- Performance Slot
- Speed Chassis now increases afterburner fuel recharge by 30%.
- Combat Chassis now allows greater control of side to side movement while afterburner is engaged.
- Agility Chassis now provides lift from the ground when the afterburner is engaged.
- Dev Note: We've made some adjustments to the chassis options to more dramatically alter how each of them makes the Javelin performs.