|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||2019-08-28|
The Magburner is a passive certification for the Magrider that gives a short burst of increased speed and hover height.
Utility slot ability Recharge will instantly restore Magburner energy.
Defense slot module Multi-directional Exhaust further reduces the time to recharge Magburner depending on the rank, and allows for limited horizontal strafe capabilities while Magburner is active.
How to use Edit
The Magburner gives the Magrider the mobility to survive in the field. You can now reach faster the battlefield, can hunt down Lightnings and other small, fast vehicles but much more important is that you can now escape dangerous situations, reach safety behind a rock or under a bridge to repair the damage and return into battle in full health.
Some other situations where the Magburner is useful:
- To avoid Missiles
- If a tank is too close (often a Prowler tank tactic), use Magburner to jump over him and try to escape
- Sometimes infantry sneaks around your back and you'll see it too late. With the Magburner you have a chance to avoid the instant C4/ tank mine death
- It is a great help to climb hills
- To jump over small obstacles. Small concrete walls for example where Magriders without Magburner sometimes get trapped. Or small rocks. Good for difficult terrain where other tanks will have problems
Consumes fuel to increase top speed.
- August 28, 2019 Update
- Rank 1 Magburner has been integrated by default, and Magburner's skill line has become a passive part of the vehicle instead of living in the utility slot.
- Added an additional rank to the Magburner skill line.
- Moved the cost of each tier up a rank, as the first tier is now free. Costs remain the same overall.
- Adjusted the regeneration rates of Magburner for better scaling at lower cost ranges.
- Fuel tank recharge to full from 35/30/25/20 to 35(default)/28/25/22/20
- Fixed an issue where framerates would drop drastically while trying to activate Magburner without an appropriate amount of energy.