|Page Contents Current As of Patch:||2020-03-17|
|While wielded, the Amaterasu can strike enemies at a distance using crescent wave technology, the trade-off is that it is less capable than traditional knives for piercing infantry protective gear.|
|Weapon Type:||Melee Weapons|
|Fire Rate:||100 RPM|
|Fire Modes:||Quick Melee,|
|Max Damage:||450(Melee), 450 after 2m(Projectile)|
|Min Damage:||450(Melee), 143 after 50m(Projectile)|
|Census API source:|
The NSX Amaterasu is a Common Pool knife available to all factions. It deals less damage than the stock knife in Quick Melee and Melee mode, in exchange for alternate range attack.
While wielded, by pressing «Gear Slot 8» button(8 by default) or by holding «Melee Attack» button(middle-mouse button by default), pressing Attack ( by default) will emit a crescent wave. The wave deals medium damage and takes 5-6 direct hits to kill normal infantry at max distance.
Ribbons and Medals[edit | edit source]
It is possible to get both Ribbons and Medals for using the NSX Amaterasu. Each Ribbon is a standard reward for achieving a set amount of kills with the NSX Amaterasu. Medals relate to how many overall kills you have with the NSX Amaterasu.
Ribbons[edit | edit source]
|NSX Amaterasu Service Ribbon||10 kills.|
See more available ribbons on the Service Ribbons page.
Medals[edit | edit source]
|No Medal||0 kill||No Reward|
|Copper Medal||10 kills||2|
|Silver Medal||60 kills||10|
|Gold Medal||160 kills||20|
|Auraxium Medal||1160 kills||200|
History[edit | edit source]
- December 15, 2016 Update
- Wielded and quick melee damage from 333 to 350.
- April 25, 2019 Update
- Quick melee and wielded melee damage from 350 to 450
- Wielded ranged damage from 200@1m - 143@50m to 450@2m - 143@50m
- Wielded ranged damage resistance type from small arms to melee
- Wielded scope sway has been removed, and minor per-shot recoil has been added
- Amaterasu will now always fire its blade while wielded
- Dev Note: We've made this weapon more competitive with other knife options, and reduced some of the annoyances related to its use.
- December 17, 2019 Update
- Adjusted description for NSX Amaterasu.